Here is an indication of the amount of a rental per week.
Rental linen :
The package is 50 € for two people for the week, plus 10 € per additional person.
Rental for one week and per person includes:
- a bath towel
- a towel
- a beach towel
- a bath mat
- dish cloths
General rental conditions
- Requests for rentals are made in writing via the contact form or by email to email@example.com. No telephone request can be considered final. The reservation is made by the payment of a deposit corresponding to 20% of the price of the stay.
- At the time of the internet, and to simplify the procedure, e-mail exchanges act as a contract. The tenant can obtain the detailed description of the villa (surface, number of rooms, equipment, photos, location …) on the page “Villa Laurion” of the site.
- The booking of the rental is considered final upon receipt of the deposit, which cashing is immediate. A reservation confirmation receipt is then emailed to the renter.
- Payment of the stay: all stays must be paid in full on the day of arrival (balance and possibly service charges).
- Prices are fixed (see below). They include the provision of housing charges included (tourist tax, electricity, water, firewood in winter).
- Deposit: a deposit of 300 € is required upon arrival. It is returned at the departure of the tenant or within 15 days after the end of the stay, deduction made of the indemnities retained for the possible damages caused or objects missing.
- Inventory: A detailed inventory of the villa is sent by email during the booking process. The tenant must check it on arrival and report any anomalies. The cleaning of the villa is the responsibility of the tenant (unless he requests the option cleaning / see at the bottom of the optional services). At the end of the stay, the villa must be returned in perfect state of cleanliness. In the opposite case, a lump sum of 60 € will be asked to the tenant.
- Arrival / departure: Rentals are by the week, from Saturday 14 hours to the following Saturday 11 hours. The tenant must appear on the day mentioned on the rental agreement. After 12 hours and in the absence of information, the rental will be considered canceled. The villa will be offered again for rent.
- It is possible to rent the villa for a minimum of three nights.
- The capacity of reception of the villa is of five people. Each rental is nominative and can not be sold or sublet.
- Cancellation: any cancellation request must be made in writing via the contact form or by email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org, at least 30 days before the beginning of the stay. After this period, the tenant who has already paid a deposit must pay the full rental, except if a new tenant agrees to re-let the property during the period. These rules do not apply if the cancellation is due to a case of force majeure.
- Liability / insurance: Theft or damage to personal items both inside and outside the villa are the responsibility of the renter. It is not advisable to bring valuables or large sums of money. The tenant agrees to insure against the rental risks (fire, water damage). The lack of insurance, in case of disaster, will give rise to damages.
- The tenant agrees to insure against the rental risks (fire, water damage). The lack of insurance, in case of disaster, will give rise to damages.
- As for the landlord, he undertakes to insure the accommodation against the tenant’s risks, on the tenant’s behalf, the latter being obliged to inform him, within 24 hours, of any incident occurring in the dwelling, its outbuildings or accessories.